Waterproof with Automatic Calibration & Temperature Compensation
Top Performance in a Sleek, Lightweight Design
The MS 9535 portable pH meter is one of the most popular pH meters on the market. By utilizing an advanced, custom microprocessor, MS 9535 is able to perform pH, ORP and temperature measurements with high accuracy and fast response.
The mV measurements auto-range and change resolution from 0.1 to 1 mV when readings reach ±699.9 mV.
pH slope changes due to temperature variation are automatically or manually compensated for, from -20 to 120°C (-4.0 to 248.0°F). The meter has 3 standard buffer values (pH 4.01, 7.01, 10.01), and automatic buffer recognition to avoid errors during calibration.
When powered on, the percentage of remaining battery life is indicated on the display pannel.
The HOLD function can freeze the reading on the display to be manually recorded at a more convenient time.
Choose from °C or °F. Users can enable ordisable the Auto-off feature, the acousticsignal and the back-lit display.
In addition, MS 9535 indicates the buffer values used for the most recent calibration.
- Small form and lightweight
- Battery life displayed on LCD
- Auto shut-off
- Range: pH : -2.00 to 16.00 pH
- mV : ±699.9 mV; ±1999 mV
- Temperature : -20.0 to 120.0°C / -4.0 to 248.0°F
- Resolution pH : 0.01
- mV : 0.1 mV; 1 mV
- Temperature : 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Accuracy (@20°C) pH : ±0.01
- mV : ±0.2 mV; ±1 mV
- Temperature : ±0.4°C / ±0.8°F
- pH Calibration : automatic, 1 or 2 point with 3 memorized buffer values (pH 4.01, 7.01, 10.01)
- Offset Calibration : ±1 pH
- Slope Calibration : 75 to 110%
- Input Impedance : 1012 Ohm
- Temperature Comp. : automatic, -20 to 120°C (-4 to 248°F) or manual without temperature probe
- pH Electrode : MS 2341B, double junction, gel filled PEI body, BNC connector, 1 m cable (included)
- Temperature Probe : MS 8773 with 1 m cable (included)
- Battery Type / Life : 9V / approx. 150 hours of continuous use;
- auto-off after 20 minutes of non-use or disabled (user- selectable)
- Environment : 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions / Weight : 164 x 76 x 45 mm (6.5 x 3.0 x 1.8’’) / 180 g (6.3 oz.)
MS 9535 is supplied with, pH Sensor, temperature probe, battery, and instructions.