With 0.001 pH resolution and ±0.002 pH accuracy, the MS 213 is designed for applications that require high precision.
Calibration is performed at 1 or 2 points with 5 memorized buffers and has an automatic buffer recognition feature. The automatic buffer recognition feature eliminates calibration errors that can occur when a wrong buffer solution is used during the calibration process. The user is guided through the calibration process with simple instructions on the display.
In measurement mode, MS 324 features an electrode stability indicator that helps to avoid erroneous readings taken while the pH electrode is not yet stable.
The mV scale auto-ranges and changes resolution from 0.1 to 1 mV when readings exceed ±999.9 mV. The extended range allows more flexibility in ORP measurements.
MS 324 also features data memory and recall functions, ATC and PC compatibility via an opto-isolated RS-232 port.
- Range: (pH) -2.00 to 16.00 pH; -2.000 to 16.000
- Range: (mV) ±999.9 mV ; ±2000 mV
- Range: (Temp) -9.9 to 120.0°C
- Resolution: (pH) 0.01 pH; 0.001 pH
- Resolution: (mV) 0.1 mV; 1 mV
- Resolution: (Temp) 0.1°C
- Accuracy (@20°C): (pH) ±0.01 pH; ±0.002 pH
- Accuracy (@20°C): (mV) ±0.5 mV (±999.9 mV); ±1 mV (±2000 mV)
- Accuracy (@20°C): (Temp) ±0.4 °C (0.0 – 100.0 °C); ±1 °C (outside) (excluding probe error)
- pH Calibration: automatic, 1 or 2 points with 5 automatically recognized buffers (pH 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01)
- Temp Compensation: automatic (with MS 8770/2W probe) or manual from -9.9 to 120°C
- pH Electrode: (included) MS 2242B, glass-body, single junction, refillable, BNC connector, 1m cable
- Temperature Probe: (included) MS 8770/2W with 1 m cable (included)
- Input Impedance: 1012 Ohm
- PC Connection: RS-232 serial port
- Power Supply: (included) 12 Vdc adapter
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
- Dimensions: 240 x 182 x 74 mm (9.4 x 7.1 x 2.9")
- Weight: 1.1 kg
MS 324 is supplied with pH Probe, temperature probe, MS 87515N electrode holder, power adapter and instructions.